Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had

malice
    malice

For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had Empty For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Sharpe walked into the nearest Catholic churched and filed into a pew in the back. He knew what he had to do. He looked at the two girls, "Sit and be quiet. I don't know if you'll be able to see this or not, but just wait for me to tell you when we're done."

Kelly nodded.

Last edited by malice on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had Empty Re: For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Christine sat. Her mind still freaking out about Sara being taken.
    malice
    malice

For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had Empty Re: For the Child forever gone.... for the Heart I Once Had

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Sharpe sank into a praying pose and started to utter some words. They weren't words of normal prayer, but words in a language even more anchient than Latin. As he did he could feel himself leaving his body and assending to Heaven.

St. Michael stood waiting for the Vampire to appear, "So what is it now?" he asked

"Something's happened. Illyria has come to Earth, and she's taken one of the girls." Sharpe explained as Gabriel also walked up.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:25 pm

"Then you failed to protect her." Gabriel said. "Unless you can return her to earth."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Sharpe sighed, "That means..."

"Yes, that means decending into Hell!" Michael finished his sentence, "You must remember, William that these are teen-aged girls, they will will act rashly if given a moment's leave."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"Of course at the same time they are a great asset to you." Gabriel said. "It may prove helpful to have them with you to get the other home."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

"Quite." Michael agreed, "You must go and find her."

Sharpe nodded, "Easier said than done." He paused, "What about Christine?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm

"You want her to become what she once was?." Gabriel said. "Just remember that she has a life ahead of her, and you must give her that option. Whether her answer pleases you or not."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Sharpe nodded. He'd already figured that much of the situation out, but it was good to have it confirmed. Sharpe faded back to his body back on earth and sighed deeply.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:07 pm

"Ok. I'm sorry, but this is silly." Christine said. "We have to find Sara, not pray for her. I'm really worried about her."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Sharpe glared at her. It was perhaps the first time he'd ever shown any emotion to her other than unconditional love, but this time it was different. His eyes had turned the crystal blue and his fangs had grown in. He stood up and stormed out of the church, knowing what he had to do.

Kelly looked at Christine as Sharpe threw open the doors. She shrugged, "Don't look at me."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 pm

"Stop!" Christine called after him, much to the dislike of others there. "William!" It was the first time she had actually called him by his name since her memories had been returned.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Hearing his name, in that tone, with that voice stopped him cold in his tracks. He felt heat rise to his face as he turned to face the woman he viewed as an Angel. He gazed at her, a strand of his long dark hair blew in his face. Not a word was uttered, but none were needed. His eyes softened as he gazed at her, he thought he felt a bloody tear come to his face, despite his best efforts to hold it back.

Kelly stopped behind Christine stunned at the moment that had consumed them all. She stared, waiting for one of the two to make a move, a sound, anything to break the tension of this moment.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Christine broke hi gaze. "We're going with you." She said softly. "She is as much our responsibility as yours."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Sharpe's look became one of adoration. He walked towards the two girls slowly and gently cupped Christine's face in his cold hands. He gazed into her bright blue eyes and for a moment became lost within them, "You can't." he whispered, his face inches from hers, "You can't come with me, at least not yet. Nor do you want to. Your jobs now are to protect eachother." His voice raised slightly, but his eyes remained fixed on Christine, "I must do this alone."

Kelly felt an intense sorrow as Sharpe spoke his words to them. Something didn't feel right. She had a sinking feeling in her gut and she knew to trust it. Something wasn't right about any of this, and it worried her.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 am

"Kelly?" Christine asked. "Your projecting again. And as for you doing it alone. You won't be able to. They'll know your coming, they'll expect that you would leave us behind to protect us. Us protecting each other includes Sara." She knew she was being stubborn and she knew Sharpe wouldn't like it, but it was true. He needed them as much as they need them. "Leaving us here won't protect us. It denies us getting stronger and leaves us open." She didn't know why, but that was what she believed.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Sharpe shook his head, "You can't come! Neither of you can! It's not that I don't want you to, but you can not physically go! Only beings who are already dead can go where I'm going." He didn't want to give it away, because he knew that Christine would go into hysterics.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 am

"Rules are made to be broken." Christine said. "We can find a way to break them. And not every thing that goes to hell is dead. What about your, or Illyria. Both of you are living."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am

"No they're not." Kelly said grimly, "Illyria is a daughter of Satan, and William's a vampire. He's un-dead. We are alive, they aren't."

Sharpe nodded slowly in agreement. He knew the one and only way to make what they wanted work, but he wasn't about to even suggest it.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 pm

"Sara's Alive." Christine Insisted. "Other wise we would be going after her. If Illyria found a way so can we... and I know Illyria would want her alive, shes more useful that way." She turned away. "If you won't take me I will find my own way." She was being stubborn but she had to be, Sara's life was at risk, and she was willing to put hers on the line for her.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:16 am

"You don't get it! Illyria is nearly a God, she can do just about anything she wants and her powers are far more powerful than ours are." Sharpe explained. He sighed and looked at the ground before turning around. He knew what he was going to have to do, but it gave him no pleasure to do so, but it was the inevitable first step in her journey back to who she was.

"What's wrong?" Kelly asked, cautiously realizing something was bothering Sharpe other than Christine's persistance.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:35 am

"He refuses do to what he has to do." Christine said. She walked up to Sharpe she could feel his more than any other. She put her hand on his face. "It's okay. It's what I'm meant to be. And It's the only way to save her."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am

Sharpe looked at her. His eyes meeting the crystal blue of hers. He loved her so much, and when she touched his skin, he felt a shock go through his body. His eyes moved down her pale neck, to where he could see the vein. The river from which would flow something he hadn't tasted in over one hundred years. He looked at Kelly, "We should go." He knew what he had to do, and now that Christine wasn't afraid, Sharpe realized that it couldn't be done in view of everyone.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Christine took his hand, and followed his out.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Sharpe loaded both of his students into the car and started driving back towards his house just outside of the main town. It was a lovely old colonial out of the way where no one would bother him. As he opened the car door and started up the steps the haunting thought of what he was about to do nawed at him, but he knew it had to be done. Sara had to be freed and Christine had to start the journey back to what she had once been.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:40 am