Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Dark Wings They Are Decending

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Dark Wings They Are Decending - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Wings They Are Decending

Post  Illyria Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm

"Just seems so odd." Sara said. "It goes against everything I have been taught. Yet, it all makes perfect sense."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 pm

"We planned it that way." Sharpe said, "It's supposed to be too unbelievable. That way we stay safe."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:34 am

"Suppose that makes sense." Sara said. "There's so much I need to know now. So many beliefs I need to relearn."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:26 pm

"You'll catch on pretty fast." Sharpe said, "for now," Sharpe opened the refrigerator, "dig in."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 pm

"Want to make a big breakfast for the others?" Sara asked. "We did it kind of celebration. Well, you guys did it. But you know what it mean. I can cook pretty well, we could do up something nice."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:37 pm