Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage Empty Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Sara woke to find her self in some kind or dark cell. Much like that which you would see in an old Dracula movie. Yet its was extremely hot and dry. The corners were filled with dust and ash.

Her last memory was of the huge dog shifting and clamping his hand over her face. She stood up and walked towards the large steel door, similar to those you see in an asylum. It was warm to her touch., with a slot at the base and a small window. There was a glow coming in from outside the door, until a tall figure stepped before it. Sara backed away quickly, as the door screeched open.

"Hello, Sara." Came Illyria voice. "Welcome to my Beautiful home."

"Stay away form me." Sara spat in disgust and anger. "You disgusting hell spawn."

"Feisty aren't we?" Illyria laughed in a way only pure evil could. Unlike her father Illyria had no respect for life beyond her own, and it showed. "Don't worry my sweet seer. Soon you will be a loyal and loving servant of this Hell spawn." She turned away "Olcan, come. It's time to break her. Make her mine." She stormed out her black hair swishing behind her like a black River, leaving Sara cowering in the dark silhouette of Olcan.

Sara knew instantly that this was Illyria's head honcho, the werewolf who had grabbed her. He looked at her his eyes glinting like a dog in the headlights. He smiled, showing sharp teeth like that of a vampire yet more crude. Teeth meant for ripping and tear. She knew what she had coming and she knew fear more than she ever had at that point.
    malice
    malice

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage Empty Re: Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Post  malice Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Olcan grinned down at the cowering girl. Human life was so pathetic in it's entirety. Olcan had grown tired of it eons ago, and had come into Hell's waiting arms to become not only Illyria's servant, but her body-guard, her confidante, her loyal friend if one could really look at it that way.
    As he looked at Sara he moved forward slowly. He knew what Illyria wanted done, and he knew just how to do it. He reached down and gripped Sara's arm, "Now tell me why you don't wish to serve Miss Illyria? She is very rewarding to those who serve her well." His grip on Sara's arm was nearly bone crushing, which was the exact effect he wanted to have.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage Empty Re: Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Sara nearly fell in the pain but did her best to push it aside. "Maybe cuz she's a bitch." Sara said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Ulcan squeezed harder and started to feel one of the bones in Sara's forearm start to give under the pressure creating stress fractures, "But she isn't. She just is a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Her methods are direct and see direct results."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Sara's knees buckled as her body focused on the pain. "You'll have to kill me. I won't give in."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Olcan smiled, "Oh no, we can do something far worse." He released her arm and kicked her in the stomach, "Everyone has a breaking point. No matter how stubborn they are."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:34 pm

"Maybe physically." Sara said her voice wavering.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 pm

"No, no my dear." Olcan replied, "Period." With that he reached down and snapped her wrist like a toothpick.

Lilith had heard that there was something going on hidden away just up from the City of Dis, but she wasn't sure yet. She had to find out just what her daughter was up to. So she traveled up to the City to confront her daughter and find out just what was going on.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Sara pulled away from Olcan. She grabbed her arm and cradled it as it throbbed.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 pm

"Curling up won't save you little girl!" Ulcan replied as he moved in to continue his work.

Lilith walked up to her daughter, "So... you've been busy."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

"I'm always busy mother." Illyria snapped. "I'm not gonna sit around and wait for the respect I deserve. But you would want to have anything to do with it."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Lilith ignored Illyria's normal arrogance and her attitude, "So who's our new guest?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm

"My guest." Illyria said. "She's a psychic."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

"You brought a mortal down here?!" Lilith snapped, "More than that, she's alive! Have you lost your mind!?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

"No. Actually I haven't mother." Illyria said. "She part of the force that could bring the apocalypse, and in a few days she will be mine completely. I'd let you meet her, but Olcan is convincing her to join me, and interruptions could counteract his 'discussion'"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Lilith sighed, "Look, we're more than lenient with you, but you've gone too far this time! Bringing a live human down here! Your father will have an absolute fit!" Lilith paused pondering what her daughter had said about the appocolypes, "Now explain this whole end of the world thing."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm

"Still haven't quite figured out the trigger, but if i get all three of the trio, they will destroy the living world." Illyria said proud that she had found something special. "The one i have is the seer. They have no active powers yet, and they're useless dead, so yes she is alive."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 pm

"If the other two have no powers then how do you know they're so important?" Lilith asked, "Explain."

Olcan walked up to a broken, bleeding Sara. His hands were covered in blood and he was breathing hard, "You've put up quite a fight young one, but you will break! Join us and We will give you everything you need to get well! Everything you need to live forever."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 am

"I said active powers, as in effective ones." One of them can sense others emotions, the other can change it. But they haven't trained themselves to use it. They are weaker then the seer, she has learned to control it."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:20 am

"Let me see her." Lilith said firmly, "Now."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 am

Like any other teenage Illyira almost threw a fit. But she gave in quickly knowing her mother would be relentless.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 am

"Now, Illyria!" Lilith snapped. Her eyes glowed slightly as she walked towards her daughter.

Olcan grabbed Sara, "After this you'll have no choice but to obey us." He pulled Sara's limp head off to the side before sinking his teeth into her. He held on for a moment, tasting the sweet blood and then let her go. His jaw has transformed into that of a dog.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Illyria turned away and walked back towards the cell where olcan was entertaining her guest.

Sara forced her way away from Olcan. Her neck was on fire with the pain from his bite. "You bastard!"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:31 pm

"Maybe." Olcan replied ravishing the taste of her blood. He looked down, "But now you'll find the mistress' offer much more enticing. Just wait."

Lilith followed her daughter to the cage where Olcan and Sara were echanging insults. She looked up at her daughter, "You left her with your beast! Get him out of there!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:43 pm

"Why not?" Illyria said coldly. "Olcan is trustworthy."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:53 pm