Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

malice
    malice

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage - Page 2 Empty Re: Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Lilith simply gave her a skeptical look, "NOW! Before I do it for you." Lilith knew that Illyria wouldn't risk anything happening to her henchman, so when push came to shove, Lilith knew that she could always remind her unruly daughter that she had the power to destroy him if she so desired.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Now I find my self alone caught in a cage - Page 2 Empty Re: Now I find my self alone caught in a cage

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:03 pm

"Olcan. Go." Illyria snapped.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Olcan bowed his head, before walking out, past the two women.

Lilith pushed past Illyria and walked into the cage where Sara sat quietly, cowering in the corner. As Lilith examined her she stood up and backhanded her daugher, "How dare you treat her like this! She is not a damned soul sent here to pay for her sins!" She turned back to Sarah and put a hand on her forhead, gently, "It's alright, dear. No one will harm you further, you have my word on it." She looked back to Illyria, "I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but I won't have an innocent treated like this! If you want to torture someone, go find a damned soul to have your fun with!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:36 pm

"She's not an innocent mother." Illyria said. "The only innocent in there pathetic group is The redhead. Shes tested the dark side. She's sinned enough to counter her good deeds."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 pm

"You have so much to learn." Lilith said, "Unless a soul is sent here by God, they are innocent. Especially living ones. They are considered innocent on the whole because they have the chance to ammend for their sins and lead a holy life." She looked back to Sara, "Rest now, my child. You're safe."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 pm

'Bullshit bitch." Sara spat angrily. "I won't rest a muscle till your in your grave."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:44 pm

"So much anger." Lilith said, as though she were admiring a child, "I'm sure it'll be put to good use soon enough." She turned back to Illyria, "Leave her alone! She needs to heal. Am I in anyway unclear?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

"No, but she is mine to deal with not yours." Illyria spat. She hated her mother, She always stuck her nose where it didnt belonged.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am

"I mean it!" Lilith snapped, "Besides, shouldn't you be preparing for your eventual guests?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:42 pm

"Mother i did plan this out." Illyria said. "Olcan is having a few friends over. Not too many of course."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Lilith looked at her daughter, "I don't like it. Not at all! Besides, did you know that that mutt bit your little friend? I didn't say it infront of her for fear of throwing her into a panic! NO, no one is to go near her, save for whom I permit, am I in any way mis-understood young lady?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 pm

"Yes I know he did." Illyira said. "And she is mine, as a hound she will have no choice but to submit to me and only me. I am her master now."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Lilith looked at her in disgust. She stood silently for a moment shaking her head, before finally speaking, "Get yourself ready.. we've got company!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 pm

"I am ready." Illyria said turning away.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Lilith turned and shook her head, not wanting to argue further, realizing that it was just going to go around in circles. Was Illyria even aware that the little trio had already crossed the Acheron River and were contending with the 2nd circle of her Kingdom? Her daughter had so much to learn.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 am

Illyria turned away from her mother, only to stop abruptly. Something in the wind had changed. She could smell the sent of fur and sweat. She breathed it in, savoring it. She knew it was Sara, the changed were taking affect on Sara's body.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:31 pm