Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

I know the truth now, I know who you are...

malice
    malice

I know the truth now, I know who you are... Empty I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Post  malice Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:07 pm

It was Wednesday. Wednesday at... 8am. The students filed into the same seats they had been in the day before, with a few changes, and Sharpe quickly went down the role. It seemed everyone was there, and Sharpe was prepared to start his discussion about the oppression of religion in the old world, which fueled the major colonization of the 13 British colonies in America, when a young blonde girl creeped open the door, "Can I help you, miss?" Sharpe imediately picked up a great power eminating from her, and his eyes shot imediately to Christine, then to Kelly and then to Sara before back to the girl standing at the door.

Kelly's head shot to the side as the blonde took a step into the class room. 'What the fuck does that bimbo bitch want?' she asked, also picking up a powerful energy coming from the new visitor.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

I know the truth now, I know who you are... Empty Re: I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Post  Illyria Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:23 pm

"Um, Jade." She said walking up to his desk. I just had my schedule changed. There were some conflicts. I have the papers here." She said pulling out a sheet of yellow paper. She handed Sharpe the paper as she pushed her wavy blond hair from her face.
    malice
    malice

I know the truth now, I know who you are... Empty Re: I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Post  malice Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm

"Indeed." Sharpe said looking at the paper, "Well you're lucky, we've just started." He set the piece of paper on his desk, "Take a seat." Sharpe's eyes went back to Christine and the others. He could tell they were picking up on this girls' power as well.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"Thanks." She said, smiling even though she loathed to. Illyria hated doing anything human. But she'd heard about three girls with immense powers, and she wanted, no needed, to find out for herself. So, she played her part, as human, she only hoped Sharpe didn't catch on. They had had their encounters before, but she had all new tricks up her sleeve this time, after all she'd had hundreds of years to practice.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Sharpe could feel the evil resinating off her. He could tell she was bad news, probably one of Lilith's little minions. Sharpe didn't know just how evil she was. There was definately something familiar about her, but he just couldn't place it. He paused in his lessons while the young woman found a seat towards the back.

Kelly could feel herself growing irritated, but she didn't know why. Usually she was the one who projected emotions, she didn't absorb others. It had to be something about the girl who had just walked in. Something to ask Sharpe later, she figured.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Sara grew irritated as the girl passed her by. She didn't like it. She could see a coldness in her eyes. All her years of observing people, and she could spot the cold in a persons eyes in no time at all.

Christine's smiled faded. She was only ever irritated by one thing, being off key, which almost never happened. This stranger made her fell annoyed so easily. She would have to keep a distance, this girl was trouble and she didn't like it at all.

Illyria sat in the back of the class room. She didn't need to take part in any of it. She knew the history of this retched world, and she hated it. She was here to observe and eventually make a move.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Sharpe continued with his lesson but he could never get over the feeling of dejavous and the increased hunger he felt. He hadn't felt the hunger for Human blood since the night Christine had died, but now he could feel his mouth watering and in the quiet moments durring the class he could hear each individual's heart beating. He had long learned to control it, and it wasn't even noticable to anyone who didn't know what they were looking for.

Kelly focused on her school work, but wanted more than anything to just walk over and smack the girl upside the back of the head. Who did she think she was to come into their class so abruptly like she owned the place.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Sara ignored the annoyance at the back of her mind. She had work to do and she was gonna do it. She turned all of her focus on Sharpe and the classwork.

Christine found it difficult to stay focused but she made herself. She didn't like these feeling that the girl was projecting.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Sharpe went on with his lecture for an hour and a half or just under. When the class was over he motioned for the three girls to come up as the rest of the class filed out. He kept his eye on the new girl as she walked out.

"What's up?" Kelly asked as she walked up to his desk.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Sara moved up to his desk. She stood quietly.

"That was strange." Christine said. "She was... angry."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 pm

"She's pure evil, that's why." Sharpe said, "There's something very familiar about her. I know I've met her before but I'll be damned if I know where." Sharpe paused and thought for a moment before turning back to the girls, "Stay away from her! She's nothing but trouble."

"No problem there." Kelly replied, "She looks like a skanky bitch anyway."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"Why? Were we able to feel her?" Christine asked. "Normally its just me."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:45 pm

"Because unlike mortals, she's pure evil. Straight from the pits of Hell." Sharpe said, "Probably one of Lilith's little minions." Sharpe knew it was probably worse than that, but he didn't let on to it. He didn't need to worry them any more than they already were.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Sara thought about what he was saying. Illyria was the one that wanted them, she remembered that.

"Well, no we all know we need to avoid her." Christine said. "I have class. I should go, but thanks for warning us."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Sharpe nodded, "You all should get going, but be wary. We'll chat friday." Sharpe turned and started to organize his papers for his next class.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 am

Illyria walked back into the classroom. "Professor, Could I get the syllabus from you." She didn't really give a crap about the syllabus. All she wanted was to see if he suspected anything, and to get around his defenses.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Sharpe turned around, and narrowed his eyes for a moment, "I suppose." He reached across his desk and grabbed one, "Here you are." he said, his tone, low as he handed her the pieces of stapled paper. he knew they'd met before, but he couldn't place where. Something was so familiar, but he couldn't place it... until he thought of Gabriel's warning. He swiped the syllabus away, "Hang on a minute..." He paused, "Just why did you adjust your schedural?" He bated her, wanting her to sit curious as to whether he'd figured her out or not.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well, They had some kind of mix up where the put me in a higher history and Spanish." She said, She knew there were going to be questions so she had taken another's schedule and face. Poor girl didn't know what hit her. "I didn't want Spanish, and I cant take the higher History due to lack of pre-reqs. So i had them switch it so i ended up here."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 pm

"How coincidental." Sharpe responded coldly, "If you didn't want Spanish then why did you sign up for it? Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense, does it?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:44 am

"Well I didn't sign up for it. I sign up for a different language. But it doesn't really matter." Illyria said. "She knew he was on to something now... but she could tell he didn't know who she was, not yet at least. "What matters is that its all settled now. And my schedule is fixed." She waited for him to give her the syllabus. She had to act like her story was true, so she couldn't leave with out the stack of papers she had come in for.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:00 pm

"Is it now." Sharpe turned and started walking towards the window. He paused and turned back, "So, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you have a week before classes started to readjust your schedural and make corrections?" Sharpe could sense her edginess, and he intended to use it to find out who she was once and for all.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:58 am

"I didn't no." Illyria said. "I'm From out of state. I'm Here staying with my aunt. I just finished moving in the day before classes started." She had done her homework, and she was glad she had. Luckly she had friends in low places. Shifters who were loyal to her cause. She had plenty of loyal followers in places to ensure her story holds up.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm

"Living with your Aunt..." Sharpe said, amused, though he tried his best to hide it, "interesting. And you're a freshman." He walked around with a thoughtful expression on his face, but he wasn't thinking he was trying to surpress the laughter at how little this evil knew of the ways of the world, "You, obviously, didn't know that it's mandatory for all freshman to live on campus their first year."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:38 pm

"My aunt is very close." Illyria said. She stood tall, not saying another thing. She hated this vampire. She hated most as they worked for her father but this one was one of the worst in her mind.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Sharpe could feel the hate and discust dripping off her. He reveled in it. He continued pacing, "Well, I guess that's it." Sharpe walked back to her, "Nothing else to think of really. He handed her the papers she'd come for. He had the information he wanted, now he had to have time to sort out what to do with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:04 am