Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

I know the truth now, I know who you are... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Illyria took the papers, and walked out. She wasn't going to stand for another minute with this retched excuse for a vampire.
    malice
    malice

I know the truth now, I know who you are... - Page 2 Empty Re: I know the truth now, I know who you are...

Post  malice Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Sharpe had figured it out, but unfortunately there wasn't much he could do about it at that particular moment. While he didn't like the idea that she was here, he wasn't quite sure how to get rid of her, that would take some thinking, and as the next group of students started to walk into his class he forced himself to clear his mind of it, and go back to teaching.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Illyria turned back quickly she knew he had figured it all out. Guess she didn't need the facade around him, not now. As she turned back she took one good look at the paper stack and tossed them into the trash. She laughed to herself as she slowly change to her true face. Her hair pitch black flowing down her back like a black river. Her face was that of pure and undying hatred toward anything and everything. She smiled, "This is gonna be more fun that I thought."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Kelly leaned against the wall. Something wasn't right and she friggin' A knew it! She watched the black haired girl. She could tell there was something seriously wrong with her. Once the girl passed Kelly turned out of the alcove she was leaning against and started walking. Her ears were filled with the sounds of David Drainman as Lestat from the "Queen of the Damned" Album. Her temper was tiped out, and she blamed it on this new girl. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she had to figure something out.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Christine walked to her next class. She didn't like what was happening. The anger that was everywhere. The strange girl and her intent to use her and the others. She didn't like it at all.

Sara trailed a ways back from the girl. She didn't care about class right now. She pushed her mind, hoping she could get a vision, maybe glimpse some part of what this dark woman planned to do to her and her friends. She need answers and she was intent on finding them.

Illyria could feel the girl following her. She moved around a corner, changing her face quickly she turned around and walked straight passed Sara. She wasn't really for her to find out anything. She need to take council with her head wolf before she could make her move.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:30 am