Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Playground, school bell rings...again

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Playground, school bell rings...again - Page 2 Empty Re: Playground, school bell rings...again

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 am

As the teacher touched her again. Her head turned to show her what she had seen when she hat bumped into Kelly. But there was more, Sharpe was there he was talking to them as they laughed. She couldn't hear what was going on, except for three words. Apocalypse, God, and Illyria?. She didn't know any Illyria. Why was he talking about god? did it have some thing to do with her paper?

She slammed her head backwards again. the scene was changing. Again? In her whole life she'd never glimpsed more than a few seconds of someones life, why was this happening. She could feel the pain in her temple, and in her jaw now. As the world watched her writhe in pain, the sheer pressure started a strong nosebleed. She'd had them before, but this was the worst or the worst.
    malice
    malice

Playground, school bell rings...again - Page 2 Empty Re: Playground, school bell rings...again

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 am

Sharpe put his hands on her shoulders, "Come on. Sara!" he called, trying to get her attention back to the present. He was starting to understand what was going on, but no one else would. He turned his head, "All the rest of you go to your next class, GO!" The students scurried out of the class room leaving Kelly, Christine, Sharpe and Sara alone.

Christine gently put her hand on the side of Sara's cheek, "Come on sweetie, it'll be ok." Her voice was so soft and angelic, so comforting. It was as though it were an angel come down to calm Sara from her fit.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:36 am

Her mind slipped into blackness. She could see brick walls around her. She felt anger, no, a rage beyond that of a madman. Eyes eyes shot towards a shimmer at her feet. Something red was running river like towards her. She looked towards where it was coming from. There as a body. It was a limp, pale body. She didn't want to see this, why was she seeing this. The pain grew in her head grew.

As she looked at the lifeless body, she notice the figure kneeling over it. It was her teacher again, except this time his eyes were a discolored blue, pale like ice. his skin was gray in the light. And face was that of great anger and pain. She could see is teeth glint as they dripped with blood. He was a monster!

Everything went black. Then white light. She realized she was staring at the lights above her. She looked around, she could see Kelly, Christine and Sharpe. At the last face she shoved herself away. "Get away!" She nearly yelled. She pushed her hand up to her nose, feeling the blood rushing down her face and the back of her throat. "I know what you are! What you did!" Her head slammed backwards into the desk as she tried to pull herself away again.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Sharpe looked confused, though he knew what she meant. He looked anxiously at Christine, who was busy trying to calm the frantic Sara, and Kelly who was just staring at the ordeal in a frightened amazement. Sharpe's eyes turned back to Sara, who was screaming at him, "Look you just need to calm down. Everything's fine." he said.

"Shhh..." Christine soothed her, "Come on, it's ok. Everything's fine. No one's going to hurt you." Her voice was that of someone who was used to doing this. Her head pounded but she continued with helping Sara, who now had slammed her head on the desk, several dimes. Christine's hand went to the back of Sara's head and rubbed it slightly. She was worried about her classmate, but she was also curious about what Sara was shouting about that had their teacher so worried.

Kelly was awestruck, "I know what you are too." She half smiled, "And I fucking love it." Her voice was low, so very low that no one heard it over Sara's shouting. Kelly's facination with Vampires and all things dark had made Sharpe an idol to her and it was only the first day of school. She would have to sketch this later, and make it look even more epic than it did already. Kelly was enjoying every minute of this.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 pm

"He's a monster. A murderer." Sara said. She stared at him her green eyes full of tears from the pain, yet showing more fear than pain. "He's not human!"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Sharpe stood up and backed away slightly in shock. 'How the bloody hell did she know that?!" He thought in shock, but said nothing. Sharpe's mind spun with the many questions that went with her accustion, mainly if she would tell anyone what she knew and if so would anyone believe her.

Kelly smiled and started walking forward, "And now that she's confirmed it, I do too. It's so awesome!" She smiled as she hugged her sketchbook to her chest.

Sharpe said nothing, only sat down in a desk.

Christine looked up at Kelly, "What are you two talking about?" She was confused, and a tad worried about what her two class mates were talking about.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:35 pm

"He's a vampire." Sara said pushing her self to her feet. Her hand still clamped to her nose. "He drinks human blood." She grabbed her bag and pulled out a rag. It was stained red form all the nose bleeds she'd had over just a couple of weeks. She pushed it to her nose. She tried to stand straight, but the loss of blood was making her feel sick. "I saw him! He killed a man."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Sharpe said nothing only sat in the desk supporting the bridge of his nose with two of his fingers. His eyes were closed as though deep in thought.

"Is that true?!" Christine demanded. It was unusual for Christine to be so forthcoming and so voicetrous, but she needed to know, "Are you a murderer?"

Kelly said nothing, only grinned, hoping what Sara had just said was true.

"That was a long, long time ago." Sharpe replied quietly, his accent thickening, "Before event he last century dawned."

"Oh my god it's true!" Kelly whispered, the excitement clear in her voice.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

"What?" Sara said. "How could I see that? Its so long ago." She walked towards him she was confused. She was still scared but confusion was growing more and more. She couldn't see past to begin with, let alone such a long time into the past.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

"Shut... the door." Sharpe said, each word coming out individually. He raised his head. His teeth were in full view now and his eyes were the truest, deepest color of blue possible, "Everything she told you was true. I'm a vampire, I'm a monster, and I'm a murderer."

Christine leaned back and sat down on his desk. She was listening intently, but for some reason none of this information shocked her, or seemed new. It was like her mind was being refreshed, but she didn't know why, or how.

"I'm older than the earth it's self." Sharpe explained, "But none of that is important right now."

"Wait wait wait?!?" Kelly said, "If you're a vampire, how are you able to walk around in the sun?" The excitement was so blatently clear in her voice. She couldn't believe this was happening. It was like a crazy dream come true.

"It's because I'm a vampire who serves God, the Father." Sharpe said.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 pm

"I don't care about that." Sara said. "Why can i see into the pat, why am I seeing so far into the future. I never see the past. I never see anything except maybe a year into someones life. I Don't get it."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm

"Something's boosting your power." Sharpe replied very matter of factly, his teeth shrinking slightly, so that the abnormally long kanines were visable, but weren't the signature fangs of vampires, "I don't know what it is, but something's boosting your power. That's how you're able to do it."

"Power?" Christine asked confused, "What kind of power? What are you talking about?"

"She's a See'er." Sharpe said, "A prophetess. She normally sees the future, but in rare occations can see the past, as she did with me." Sharpe looked back at Sara, "What you saw took place in 1877. It was the night the Paris Opera house burned to the ground."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

"Who was the woman?" Sara said. "There was light and it was warm... and she had... wings?" She knew what she was saying was ridiculous, but he was a vampire, its wasn't all that strange now that she knew what he was.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Sharpe said nothing for a long time, and soon Christine was able to piece part of it together, "It was someone dear who died."

Sharpe stood up and turned around, "She was an Angel. With the most beautiful voice this earth has ever heard. She's the reason the Paris Opera House burned." He didn't want to go too in depth with Christine sitting there. Things were strange enough as it was. One thing at a time, he figured.

Kelly said nothing as she sat down and just listened intently. Everything was so amazing, this was like "Interview with the Vampire" for real!
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

"So, am I the only one?" Sara asked.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Sharpe shook his head, partially in response to Sara's question, but mostly to shake off the memory of Christine's death. He turned around, "There have been many before you and there will be may after. Some people call it prophacy, some people call it fortune telling, scientists call it pre-cognition, It has many different names."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

"So why do my visions come with so much pain?" Sara bombarded Sharpe with questions. "Why can't I control them? Can i control when I get them, so I can have a normal life? Better yet can I get rid of them?" She paused to think again. "Wait, you work for god? You're a Vampire, a creature of darkness, a killer... never mind i don't care. Back to the mind splitting pain you say makes me a seer. What does this mean for my life?" She had always been one for self balance and harmony. She used her dance to do that, as well as her martial arts. But right now the walls were crumpling. It was one of the few ways she had kept the migraines from becoming to painful. It would take her weeks maybe even months to rebuild the balance she had achieved.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 pm

"It means you'll deal with them your entire life." Sharpe responded, "Part of what makes them so painful is that you're resisting them when they happen. Don't, just let them wash over you, show you what they're going to show you and then you'll be fine."

Kelly and Christine both said nothing, just sat, listening intently.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 am

"So im stuck with it!" Sara exclaimed. "well, that's just brilliant."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:12 am

"Look at it as a gift more than a curse." Sharpe said, not really knowing what to say at this point. He knew all of them had gifts, and he was beginning to hope that the red head had more of a history than he might have thought origionally.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 am

"So what about them?" Sara said. "There not seers so why do they need this information."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 pm

"Because," Sharpe replied, "They both have special abilites too. That one." Sharpe pointed at Kelly, "She can influence people's feelings, and Christine..." He paused, almost cherrishing the name, "Christine's an Ang..." He stopped himself, "An empath. She feels what those around her feel."

"How did you know?" Kelly asked almost offended that Sharpe read her so easially.

"I've been around for millenia's." Sharpe replied, "I have seen more people like you three than you can possibally imagine."

Christine said nothing, just sat silently and thought deeply. 'Who was she? What had happened to her?' Whoever she was, she meant the world to Sharpe and Christine knew it. She felt bad, not because Sharpe was still mourning her loss, but because she couldn't imagine what it was like to lose someone that close.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Sara thought for a moment. "Wait... Could they be boosting my visions somehow?" Sara asked. "They were the same until this class."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:46 pm

"That is only one of the many things I don't know." Sharpe said, "I'll have to find out." His eyes locked on Christine, "In the meantime you kids should be getting to class. Meet me in the library, which is diagonally right if you go out the door of Morrison." He pointed, "I Might know more then."

Kelly managed to drag herself out of the class room without asking any foolish questions and headed off to her art class full of artistic ideas to sketch for herself. Her brain was a buzz of questions and informtion all of which had to be processed, slowly.

Christine reluctantly left, looking back at Sharpe who was back to sitting at his desk staring at the celing. His teeth were gone and the look on his face was that of someone who was heartbroken and grieving still. Someone who just couldn't let go. That was pure love. She felt her face curl into a slight smile but couldn't bring herself to do it fully at the thought of the love in Sharpe's heart. Whatever he might have done in a past life, he couldn't be held accountable for that now.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Sara left the room, her head spinning with everything she had just learned. She had some many questions, yet none she knew how to answer. She wanted to know why she was chosen to have this ability, or why she had ended up in a class with the two other girls. She wandered to her next class thinking about what would be in store for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content