Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

I want to go back to.. believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

I want to go back to.. believing in everything and knowing nothing at all - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to go back to.. believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

Post  Illyria Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

"Except you." Sara said more blunt than she intended it to be.
    malice
    malice

I want to go back to.. believing in everything and knowing nothing at all - Page 2 Empty Re: I want to go back to.. believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

Post  malice Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Sharpe turned a cold gaze on Sara, "I wasn't going to announce that I was the one who drained a half dozen people dry and then locked the rest in the opera house to burn to death."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 pm

"I wouldn't have if I was you either." Sara said. "Guess it's a good thing you didn't, cuz people probably have killed then where would we be. Probably the Apocalypse."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

Sharpe looked at Christine, "What do you know about Handel's Messiah?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:03 pm

"Everything, although once you start I'll probably remember anyways." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm

Sharpe looked at the others before turning back to Christine, "Do you remember an opera house where it was premiered?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Christine closed her eyes. "Yes." She said quietly.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 pm

"Where was it?" Sharpe asked hoping she'd picture the green rolling hills of England's sister island.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 am

"There's fields. Lots of fields. Salty air." Christine said trying to remember. "Somewhere around England. I can't pinpoint it."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:48 am

"Close enough." Sharpe said, "Your memory will come back in it's own time." Sharpe smiled at her, remember Gabriel's warning.

"So what about the rest of us?" Kelly asked, "are something cool?!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:51 am

"Yeah. Were we angels or something darker?" Sara said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:53 am

"I can't tell yet." Sharpe said, "The only reason I know what Christine is is because she looks exactly the same."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 am

"So that's why you keep eying her." Sara said processing her thoughts. "Sorry, spent my whole life watching others, I notice more than most ever do." She didn't want to make him mad, she was just trying to put together her thoughts.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 am

"I wasn't exactly trying to hide it either." Sharpe replied, "For now all you three need to know is that you can't trust anyone. Illyria can change faces very easially, so she could be anyone. It's hard to say."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 pm

"That's reassuring." Sara said. "So, are you gonna teach us abut the creatures? As well as how to identify them?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 am

"In most cases you won't." Sharpe said, "Only when you can actually detect the power levels will you be able to tell. Angels aren't afraid to show their wings, however the agents of evil are much more stealthy and much better at blending into the general population."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:23 am

"I know it's not exactly your thing." Sara said. "But, is their a way you could teach me to use my powers outside of touching people, or find someone who can?" Sara knew he probably had now idea how to help her, so she felt foolish asking. "Or just how to access it on my own terms more or less?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

"It's all about believing and looking inside yourself." Sharpe said, "Accept your gift rather than fighting against it." Sharpe paused, pondering exactly how to tell them what they had to do, "Just keep an open mind and if you really have questions just come find me."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 am

"I believe there will be a lot of those." Christine said pushing her hair out of her face. "When do we want to meet?" She wanted to put her schedule together, so she knew what she had for time.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:32 pm

"Wednesday is my busiest day." Kelly said, "But pretty much any other evening other than that, and it's not like I have to make up a story for my room mate."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 pm

"Thursday if my full day." Sara said. "But Friday is good for me."

"I can do Friday." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Sharpe nodded, "Good so Friday nights at 10pm sounds good." He reached down and flipped open his watch, "Just stay vigilant." He said as he closed his watch, "I'll see you in class on Wednesday."

Kelly nodded in agreement as she pulled stood up and got ready to leave.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Sarah stood and walked out. She would have to start carry a small pad of some kind, so she could write down her questions to ask later. She wandered away thinking about finding a way to make her visions come some other way, instead of every time she touched someone.

"Ah, professor," Christine said. "Is it possible that we could, at some point, continue with trying to get me to remember. Without the others?" She wanted to remember it all, but she was not comfortable with the others knowing every detail of her past. She was uncomfortable with remembering around Sharpe, as he was part of that past, but he was the only one who could help her
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:57 pm

"Of course, dear." Sharpe said with a warm, kind smile, "Any time you like. You know where my office is? Just come knock anytime." Sharpe couldn't believe that he had a shot at getting his darling Christine, the most precious thing on earth, back. He had missed her so much that every minute on the earth had felt like an eterinty and he endured that for over 130 years. Now, as the group broke up, Sharpe had a chance to make his life have meaning once again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 am