Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

The Cadence of her Last Breath

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

The Cadence of her Last Breath - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cadence of her Last Breath

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:34 am

Christine disappeared after the guy. Her fangs growing as she got closer. She watched it from the dark, creeping slowly after him.
    malice
    malice

The Cadence of her Last Breath - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cadence of her Last Breath

Post  malice Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Sharpe followed along liesurely. He had no need to feast on blood, but he knew Christine would for roughly her first week before the cravings faded.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Christine decided she had had enough of stalking the poor man. His life was going to end, why not just end it now. She dashed forward and grabbed him. She pulled him tight to her, his back against her chest. She could feel his heart racing from where her hand was wrapped around his neck. She paused to look at Sharpe from where he was watching.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Sharpe nodded from his place in the shadows. "Do it." He said without speaking. They now had a connection that transended vocal speach, they would never have to speak again if they didn't want to, but Sharpe had grown quite attached to hearing Christine's voice, and now that he had it back after 100 years he intended on listening to it as much as possible.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Christine looked at the mans neck for a split second, then bit down. The mans blood was like a sweet wine, from an old dusty bottle.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Sharpe smiled slightly as he watched the most precious thing in the world to him, feed for the first time on her road to becoming the Angel she used to be. Sharpe had only been this happy once in his life and that was only for 2 hundred years or there abouts. Now he got it all back! Now he got HER back.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Christine released her grip on the man, dropping him to the ground. She turned back to Sharpe. Things looked so much brighter and full of life. She felt warmer and refreshed.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Sharpe smiled walking up to her, "Well done, love. And not a drop spilt." He smiled and took her hand, "Shall we go pick up Kelly?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:18 pm

"Good plan." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Sharpe was on cloud nine! He felt so warm, so full of life! He remembered how grand life had been when she'd been a part of it. But he also knew he needed to go slow. Christine was a Vampire, but she wasn't who she used to be.. not yet.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Christine took Sharpe's hand as she made her way towards the car.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Kelly came out of the pizza place looking like she was about to burst, "Oh my god! How was it?"

Sharpe rolloed his eyes and openned the car door.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 pm

"Eat your pizza Kelly." Christine said in a motherly tone. She didnt feel like sharing it with Kelly, no matter how selfish it was.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:04 pm

"I already did!" Kelly said, "Besides I'm way to excited! You have to tell me!"

"Get in the car!" Sharpe said, "We've got a lot of work ahead of us."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"You will never know."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Kelly sighed impatiently like a child, "I know, that's why I'm asking you!" She smiled.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:56 am

'And sadly I don't feel like sharing." She knew it was mean but it felt good.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Kelly sighed, "Well what fun is that?!" She pouted in the back seat as the car drove forward.

Sharpe looked at Christine and smiled, her old motherly tone was back, her cleverness was back, slowly Christine was coming back to what she'd once been. He gently took her hand in his, "What do you remember?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 pm

"A lot" Christine said. "But its all jumbled around and not in order."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 pm

"That's why you have me." Sharpe said giving her soft hand a gentle squeeze, "Now start at the beginning."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 am

"See that's the problem. I have no beginning, i only have the middle, and its all over the place."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 am

"Well give me what you've got and I can put it into the proper timeline." Sharpe smiled warmly.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 am

"Maybe we should wait." Christine said. "You know till we can talk without prying ears."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 am

Sharpe looked back to see that Kelly had drifted to sleep, "I don't think that's a problem. She's passed out."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:40 am

"Its still weird having her here." Christine said, although she knew it was more of the discomfort of rebuilding her relationship with him than anything else. Yes she was born again so to speak, but she was still a woman, and still felt the same around him. She was for all intensive purposes a giddy school girl, no pun intended.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm