Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

The Cadence of her Last Breath

malice
    malice

The Cadence of her Last Breath - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cadence of her Last Breath

Post  malice Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:29 am

Sharpe nodded, "It's ok." He turned the corner and started back up his driveway.

Kelly stirred slightly but didn't really make much other movement than that.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

The Cadence of her Last Breath - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cadence of her Last Breath

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

"We have work to do anyways." Christine said. "We have to find Sara before its too late."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:22 pm

"Indeed we do." Sharpe said, "It's not easy to do what we're about to do. And most likely our dear little Illyria knows we'll show up eventually and has her hounds out waiting for us."

Kelly stirred but didn't wake.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"I don't think she's all that bright." Christine said. "She did take the weakest of all of us."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 pm

"Possibally." Sharpe replied, "BUt you have to remember something, darling, Sara is the only one who knows how to control her ability. Both you and kelly wrestle with yours every day, she can block hers out if she has to."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm

"But Illyria went after her because she felt her when we did the remote view... But She thought it was all Sara and it wasn't."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:00 pm

"True." Sharpe said, "But she's clever... she knows that taking her will lure us into her domain." He paused a moment, "Basically we're walking into a trap, unfortunately there's not much we can do."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well, have to see just how clever she is." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Sharpe's car pulled into the drive-way and came to a stop, "I'll get her. Start getting things cleared up in the library. Pull the center carpet up, you'll find a trap-door." Sharpe reached into the back seat and went to grab Kelly.

"I'm awake. I was just resting. Didn't seem like much else to do, since Chrissy won't tell me what I want to know." She stuck her tounge out at Christine playfully.

Sharpe sighed, "Get inside, all of you."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:41 pm

"A trap door..." Christine said. "How sneaky of you." She laughed at Sharpe. No one had trap doors anymore.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 pm

"Not exactly a trap door like you're thinking." Sharpe said, "Don't open it! We have to be ready before we open it."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:00 pm

"Well, I'm ready for anything right now."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Sharpe smiled "You won't be... Trust me, even I don't like where that door leads!" Sharpe walked into the house, "Kelly go into my study and fetch the copy of Dante's Inferno that I have lying on my desk." He turned to Christine, "Go get the stuff stripped off the floor in the Library." Sharpe turned and walked down the hall.

Kelly walked into Sharpe's study and started looking over his desk for the book. As she did she stumbled across her most recent paper with a C+ on it. She sighed and rolled her eyes, "We'll deal with that later." A moment after that she found the book. It was old, tattered, but what confused her the most was the pages seemed to be slightly burned.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

"Why Dante's Inferno?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:19 pm

"It's the provides us a map of Hell." Sharpe replied as he walked into the library with two vials. One with oil and a larger one with water.

Kelly walked in, "Here's your book."

"Set it on the side of the trap door with the handle on it." Sharpe instructed, "Christine, you've been baptized Catholic am I correct?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yeah." Christine said. "Why?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:41 pm

"It's the best defense against the dark forces. It's like having a suit of armor on." Sharpe turned to Kelly, "How 'bout you?"

Kelly shook her head meakly.

"I thought not." Sharpe said, "Come here. We have to do a quick baptism first."

Kelly walked over and Sharpe had her kneel. He made the sign of the cross infront of her, "Kelly Williamson, I baptize you in the name of the Father," Sharpe poured a bit of water on her head, "The son," He poured a bit more, "And the Holy Spirit. Amen." He stood her up, "Consider it a suit of armor."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 pm

"Now that just leaves a strange image in my head."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:48 pm

"What do you mean?" Sharpe asked as he recorked the bottles and stood next to the trap door.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:15 pm

"Its nothing really. Just me visualizing what you said." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am

"Ah." Sharpe said, "Alright, everyone ready.. or at least as ready as they can be?"

Kelly nodded letting out a slow sigh.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 pm

"Yeah. Lets get going." Christine said. She was getting impatient, she wanted Sara home safe, and all this wasting of time was helping.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

"Well then let's go." Sharpe said leaning down and opening the trap-door. A foul smell came pouring out, as well as the sounds of people screaming.

The odd thing, at least to the two girls was that it actually sounded like a city down there. In fact if they listened closely enough they swore they could hear car horns.

Kelly turned her face and put her hand to her nose, "Fuckin' A that shit stinks! What is that?"

"Hell." Sharpe said. He looked at them, "Let's go." Sharpe stepped down through the door and onto a stretch of cracked pavement. The wind was strong, and carried with it, the debris of a devistated city. He looked up at the other two.

Kelly looked at Christine and shrugged before hopping down into the hole. She looked around and tightened her black trip coat, "Holy shit!" She said, half in amazement and half in disgust.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Christine stepped through and looked at the world around her. It seemed all to familiar, yet new. "William...?" Christine started to ask why it was familiar but stopped. She realized it was exactly like their word, except in devastation and flames.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

"I'm right here." Sharpe said putting an arm around each girl, "Let's go." The three stepped off, heading down the devistated road, like Dorothy and her friends following the yellow brick road. It was time to go find Sara.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:30 pm