Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Is it a sin to seek the truth...

malice
    malice

Is it a sin to seek the truth... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it a sin to seek the truth...

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:55 am

Kelly raised an eyebrow, "They can't wait until tomorrow night?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Is it a sin to seek the truth... - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it a sin to seek the truth...

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 pm

"I need to know." Sara said. "And if im being impatient its important." She was one of the most self controlled people she knew. It all came from her martial arts, but right now she was as impatient as a dog with a full bladder.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Kelly sat and glared at the dark haired girl for a moment before looking at Christine and shrugging, "So learning anything interesting from your beloved professor?" She teased.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 pm

"Hey!" Christine blushed. "Wouldn't you like to know." She smiled.

Sara made her way out of the library. It was dark out already. The wind was a bit chilly against her arms. She stopped. She turned as she thought she heard someone following her. When she saw nothing she turned to go forward again, only to find a huge dog in front of her. She backed up and slammed into Illyria in her truest form. Her eyes look as black as her hair. Sara almost screamed.

"Hello little sear." Illyria said clamping a hand over Sara's mouth. "She's smells... Sweet." She said to Olcan. "Good work if I do say so myself."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:08 pm

"Indeed. What do you want to do with her Mistress?" Olcan asked taking control of Sara with ease given his large strength.

Kelly leaned her head back, "It must be nice. To have a Vampire absolutely infatuated with you. Not a bad looking one either. What I wouldn't give for that type of attention."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Illyria smiled. "Take her home." She started to turn. "But no one but me is allowed to see her. "Not even my parents. Especially not my parents. They don't need to know."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm

"As you wish, Mistress." He replied bowing his head slightly. He picked Sara up like a sack of potatos and started walking away into the darkness.

Kelly looked at Christine, "You ok?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 pm

"I don't know." Christine said. "I just felt a wave of fear. Its probably just some one worrying about a paper or something. The attention is nice, but its a bit scary at times too."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Kelly ignored the first part, "Are you kidding me!?" She sighed as though she were dreaming herself, "I wish I could have just half the attention you were getting! To live in the arms of someone who's seen so much, who's done so much!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm

"Yeah." Christine said. "Although its weird how much he knows sometimes. Like about my past life. But It is nice, the being cared about."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:52 pm

"That's because he was there through almost all of your past life from what I'm gathering." Kelly said, "You should be happy that you have someone who knows so much. Who can put all the pieces in order for you."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:07 pm

"True but im not sure i want to know all the pieces." Christine said. "I mean i died... Twice, sorta."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:10 pm

"And for him to mourn this long." Kelly said, "Shit you must have been some damn angel or something." She laughed.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 pm

"Yeah." Christine said. "Wouldn't that be funny. Vampire and angel."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Kelly laughed, "I can't picture you as a Vampire. You're too pale skinned and Angelic!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

"Oh really?" Christine teased. She looked over at the clock. She realized nearly twenty minutes had passed. "You think she's still with him?" She asked Kelly.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Kelly shrugged, "Who knows." She tossed the book in her lap onto the table, "I'm ready to head back, though, I don't know about you."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

"I'm gonna go see if she is still there." Christine said. "I don't know why but I'm a little worried."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Kelly sighed, "I'm sure she's fine, but if it makes you feel better. Let's go." Kelly slung her bag over her shoulder and started walking out of the library.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:50 pm

"Thanks." Christine said walking out with her.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Sharpe sat in his office grading papers. It was the less favorable thing to be doing, but he knew it had to be done. He found it tedious but it was one of those unfortunate tasks that went along with teaching.
    The sounds of the students outside could be heard clearly through his window, even though it was closed, and Sharpe longed to go enjoy the night. He was a Vampire after all and despite his day time occupation he enjoyed the night more than anything. If he could have taught all night classes he would have been just as content.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Christine knocked at Sharpe's door, before grabbing the nob and opening it.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Sharpe looked up from his paperwork and smiled, his fangs becoming exposed as he looked up at her, "Yes, dear what is it?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm

"I was actually looking for Sara." Christine said. "She's not here. Do know where she went?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Sharpe shook his head, "I haven't seen her, love. Why were you guys supposed to meet up?"

"FUCK!" Kelly snapped from outside the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 am