Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:14 pm

"But none of us want to destroy the world." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  malice Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"True, but when the three of you are brought together, an outsider can use your power for good or evil." Lilith explained, "All will become clear as you progress on the journey I see you are already on your way to completing." Lilith continued walking until she came to a large stone chair and sat down very reagally, "So I suppose you would like me to tell you where your friend is?"

"If you would, Your Majesty." Sharpe replied, remembering Lilith's true rank.

"Sadly you won't find your friend in the same shape you left her in." Lilith warned, "Illyria's not completely stupid. She does know how to get her way every once in a while."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 pm

"She was able to kidnap a seer, clearly she is smarter than you give her credit for." Christine said. "Not that I'm vouching for her. I just want my friend back."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 pm

"She is much smarter than any of us give her credit for." Lilith aknowledged, "That's the problem. She's had years to perfect her disobedience!" She sighed, "Your friend is being held just outside the palace. The tragic part for you is that Illyria had her mangy pet work his little trick on her, and so as I said she will hardly be who you remember." Lilith sighed.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

"So, we'll make her remember who we are, and who she really is."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:28 pm

"NO no, that's not the trouble darling." Lilith responded, "I said she wouldn't be the same as you left her, not that she wouldn't remember you. Her change is more of a physical one than a mental one."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm

"I can still make her remember." Christine said. "I we truly do have the bond you speak of, she will remember with time."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Lilith sighed and shook her head looking at Sharpe.

"The trouble isn't that she won't remember anything, it's that she's become something else." Sharpe said, trying to clarify what Lilith had told them, "What her Majesty is trying to tell us is that Sara's been bitten. And we all know what happens when you're bitten by a werewolf."

"You turn into a werewolf." Kelly chimed in for the first time.

"Exactly right." Sharpe said, "It also means that she'll feel a slight loyalty to the pack, which unfortunately, and correct me if I'm wrong, Majesty, but the pack is loyal to Illyria. In short Sara will feel a slight loyalty to Illyria's command."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

"I know what shes talking about William." Christine said. "I not a child, And I now i can bring her back. I don't care what she feels for loyalty, she is still a person with a soul, no matter how hard Illyria tries to take it away., she will always be one of us first and foremost."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm

"um... excuse me... I know I'm not all wise and powerful or whatever, but I think everyone's forgetting the fact that in order to FIX Sara, we have to actually go get her first instead of standing here running our mouths about how to bring her back from whatever." Kelly said.

"You're young friend has a point." Lilith agreed, "Best get moving Sharpie."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Christine took Sharpe's hand. "I will bring her back." She as she began walking.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Sharpe followed along as his arm was jerked, "Alright, alright love."

"I"ll keep Illyria from bothering you while you're down here." Lilith said.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 pm

"I don't think we need that much protection." Christine said. "There are three of us."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

"Don't underestimate her, darling." Lilith said, "She is my daughter after all."

"Every little bit of help is good." Sharpe said following Christine.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:08 pm

"She's still the queen of hell William. I dont trust her at all." Christine said not caring if Lilith could hear her. "What proof do we have that she wont use the way that her daughter wants to."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:24 pm

"Trust me," Sharpe said, "She won't. She breaks the truce, she loses her control over Hell. She won't mess with anything."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:40 pm

"Wouldnt breaking it benefit her?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 pm

"Not until she has all her ducks in a row, and until she has everything exactly in order." Lilith explains, "It's a lot easier to fight against a few people than both Heaven and Hell."

"Exactly." Sharpe agreed, "We're nothing compared to what would happen if all the Angels in Heaven and the Demons of Hell were sent against her. She won't start the appocolypse until she knows she can come out ontop."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 am

"I still don't like it. Any of it." Christine said. "Just get me to Sara."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am

"You're in Hell sweetheart there's nothing to like!" Lilith said, a bit sterner, "Your friend is being held in a cage just outside this building."

Sharpe bowed politely, "Thank you, your majesty, you're help has been most informative." Sharpe led the other two out of the building, back into the world of backwards people that made up that particular inner circle of level 8, "We need to find her, and then get out of here." Sharpe began wandering around the building slowly, looking for any signs of Sara.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 am

"What if she wont just leave." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 am

"Then we carry her." Sharpe replied, "Don't worry, we're not leaving her here! One way or another she's coming along!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 am

"If you believe that than I believe it too." Christine said.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 am

Sharpe smiled reasuringly as they rounded a corner.

"Hey, look!" Kelly said pointing to a cage, "I think that's it!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 pm

"She in there?" Christine asked quickly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:03 am