Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

malice
    malice

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Sharpe looked, "I think so, but I can't be sure." He started walking towards it. He could smell the blood in the soiled hay. He picked up his pace, "Yeah it's her!" HE arrived at the side of the cage to see Sara curled up in a corner.

"What the fuck did they do to her?!" Kelly asked as she got up to it.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:18 pm

"She smells like.." Sara began to say. "Well, like a dog." She looked at Sharpe for an answer.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 pm

"That bastard!" Sharpe said slowly through his clenched teeth. The rage in his voice was clear, as it was in the tensing of every muscle in his body, "That's what she meant!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"Meant what?" Christine said, unable to process everything they had gone through as fast as he had.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm

"When Lilith said that she wouldn't be the same as when she got here." Sharpe said, "This is what she meant. She hadn't changed on the inside, she'd been turned into a wolf!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"And I'm guessing there no cure like Helsing." Christine said. "I want to go in."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 pm

"Nope." Sharpe said, "At least none that I know of." Sharpe walked around and found the entrance. He kicked the door open and it flew across the cage, "Hey... Sara!" He knelt by her, "Hey there," His voice was much softer the second time, trying to let her know it was going to be alright.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 am

Sara lunged at Sharpe. Her whole body flying forward. Her eyes a fierce yellow. "Get out!" She growled.

Christine grabbed Sharpe and pulled him away. "She didn't fully trust you before. Maybe your not the best person to be talking to now that she doesn't trust anyone."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 am

As Sara lept at him, and he felt Christine's hand fall on his shoulder, Sharpe's eyes switched color and his fangs grew in quickly. It was the age old rivalry already working in her. It seemed that now the two species were born to hate eachother! Sharpe stepped back by Kelly letting Sara relax.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:20 am

"Sara?" Christine asked quietly. "Its me Christine." She looked at Sharpe. "I'm gonna try something. If she comes at me don't try to help. If it works, We may get her back, if not... well you'll know if it doesn't work."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:25 am

Sharpe nodded, but he wasn't about to just abandon Christine to whatever dismal outcome she was envisioning. Sharpe stood ready to grab Christine at a moment's notice if he had to, but kept his distance as to not alarm her.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

"I mean it!" She said sternly, sensing his intentions. "You'll know if I need help." She moved forward towards Sara. She knelt ready for an attack if one should come. She just need Sara to touch her. "Sara." She said calmly, "Do you remember?" She focused, with every fiber in her body, on Sara's days in the college studying with her, Sharpe, and Kelly.

Sara once again lunged forward hands first. He hands connected with Christine's chest before she shot backwards away from Christine who was now on her back. She could feel her body changing to that of a wolf, and her head seared.

Christine could see Sharpe moving out of the corner of her eyes. "Don't do anything. She's remembering."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 am

Sharpe's eyes glowed in the darkness as he watched. His body went tense, and he could feel himself ready to jump at a moment's notice, but she wanted him to stay still, and so he did.

Kelly watched in amazement, as Sara fell back, "I don't think she's remembering, I think she's changing!"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 am

"Just wait!" Christine said. "With the pain she had to go through with the visions it would force the change, so that her body could cope."

Sara crumpled over into the form of a wolf, before falling to the floor in a heap. Her body was a lump of sweat and bare flesh, as she changed back, yelling in agony. She had never felt so much pain since the first vision she had ever had. "Christine?" She whispered as the pain ceased. She blacked out.

"William." Christine said. "We need to get her out of here."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 am

Sharpe opened another book while walking closer to Sara's body, "Everyone gather around. Hold hands." He knelt down with Sara's body in the middle, "Close your eyes and start saying the 'Our Father'." Sharpe closed his eyes, "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." Sharpe continued to repeat this over and over as the area around them became lighter and lighter.

Kelly was new to Catholisism or any form of Religion for that matter, but she knew the 'Our Father' though she didn't know exactly how, "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 am

Christine moved forward, putting her hand on Sara's Shoulder. And spoke along with Sharpe and Kelly. She moved her hands to hold the other's. "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:18 am

Within several moments the area around them began to glow, and it seemed they were being pulled slowly towards a bright light. It may have seemed slow to them, but to those condemned to these lands for all eternity, it was simply a shooting star.
    Within the period of a few moments they were spralled out all over Sharpe's parlor floor. Sharpe sat up, "Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah, but I think we need to get her upstairs." Kelly said sitting up.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am

"She's covered in sweat." Christine said. She put her hand to Sara's forehead. "She's ice cold."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 am

"That's what happens when you're dead." Sharpe said, "And you come from hell." He scooped Sara up and took her upstairs to one of the many bedrooms he had. He laid her down, covered her up, and walked out into the long hallway, shutting and locking the door, "We can't afford to lose track of her durring the day. While I'm not vonerable to the sunlight, you two are. We'll rest for the day, pick up where we left off tomorrow evening."

"Sounds good to me, I'm beat!" Kelly said, "Where's my coffin?"

"You don't need a coffin." Sharpe said, "It's a superstition. We sleep in beds, and there's one right down there."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 am

"I'd like to be as close as I can." Christine said. "If she wakes up I can sense it. And warn you."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 am

Sharpe nodded, "Sounds good. I'll be just across the hall."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 am

Christine watched Kelly walk away towards the room Sharpe had indicated. "Would you object to me staying with you. I want to be close." She said. "I doubt I can sleep knowing her state. It up to you, this is you place after all."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 pm

Sharpe nodded, and he felt his heart leap for the first time in over one hundred years. He smiled warmly and nodded heading for the master bedroom. It was set up like an old Victorian mannor. The large bed with the draps, the furniture, everything looked vintage.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 pm

"Beautiful." Christine said running her fingers across the drapes. "Take you long to put this together?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:02 pm

"About one hundred and fifty years." Sharpe said, "Ever since I came to this country, I slowly had furniture sent from the Mother Country here. I've been constantly refurnishing it, refinishing the wood, so that everything stays in it's origional condition."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 pm