Soul Feud

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Feud

Roleplaying!

2 posters

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 pm

"Well, I really like it." Christine said. "It's... inviting looking."
    malice
    malice

Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome to hell, little Saint-Mother Gaia in slaughter-Welcome to paradise, soldier

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 pm

"As it should my dear." Sharpe said smiling warmly, we were once in a room very similar to this, only it was Paris in 1870. Ring any bells?"
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 pm

"A few." Christine said. "But my brain is too tired to concentrate on it."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Sharpe shrugged, "Just wondering." He walked over to the bed and took his shoes off, "Shall we? It's been a very long day."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 pm

"Yes." Christine said slipping her shoes off. "So what will the sun do?"
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:36 pm

"Well you won't sparkle." Sharpe said trying not to laugh, though the recent portrayal of his kinsfolk in the "Twilight" series annoyed him to no end, "You'll simply... cease to be. Poof, fire and smoke." Sharpe shrugged, "Give it a little while. After a while you'll start being able to tollarate it."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:54 am

"OK." Christine said. "So, I guess class is out of the question now."
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 am

"Um..." Sharpe said almost laughing, "Ya! In fact I'm probably going to cancel the section of the class. It's not like we'll be attending any more anyway." Sharpe slipped his shoes off, and swung his legs up on the bed.
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:17 am

"What about all the other students?" Christine asked as she crawl up next to Sharpe.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:19 am

Sharpe put his arms around her, "I'll just say that Something has come up and there's no way I can teach this semester. It's alright, Professor Knoff did it last year."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 am

"I guess that could work." Christine said. Her mind was wandering and she was unsure of why she was worried about him spending more time with her and the others. She pulled her hair tie and let her hair fall down. "Skipping out of school, that's a first for me." She said laying back.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 am

Sharpe smiled, "Not to worry, School doesn't matter for you anymore. Neither does age or anything else from this world."
    Illyria
    Illyria
    Admin

Post  Illyria Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm

"That's almost creepy." Christine said closing her eyes. She hadn't felt tired until now, but she felt she could fall asleep in seconds.
    malice
    malice

Post  malice Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Sharpe closed his eyes and enjoyed the first moment's peace he'd felt in over one hundred years, and it felt wonderful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:31 pm